Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6453 Lake Burden View Dr, Windermere
DREAMS DO COME TRUE!! A ONE OF A KIND LAKE AND GOLF FRONT CUSTOM HOME built by Osprey custom homes perfectly suited to enjoy the beautiful views of Jack Nicklaus Golf Course at Golden Bear with breathtaking water vistas. Nestled on the shore of Lake Burden in Keene's Pointe, Windermere's upscale private gated community. This Model Quality, Mediterranean flavored home expresses clean lines which have been professionally decorated to enhance the quality of this wonderful home. The home was designed to capture the sweeping views afforded by the natural beauty of the land, with 6 bedrooms (4 ensuites), 9 full baths, 1 half baths, oversized laundry, mud room, library with custom built-ins, chiseled travertine flooring with the dining room opening to the living room for more formal entertaining. The open kitchen with custom cabinetry, top of the line appliances, professional gas cook-top, built-in oven and warming drawer, microwave, subzero refrigerator, under counter two drawer beverage refrigerators, wine chiller, center isle prep center all overlooking the family room designed with custom book cases. At the top of the staircase you’ll be welcome by the media room with theater seating, top of the line projection system and its own beverage center, and lets not forget Florida style outdoor entertaining at its finest, including an over-sized lanai, rectangular fire pit, pool & spa and outdoor summer kitchen with breathtaking sunsets, 3 car garage and plenty of upgrades.
- MLS® #O5734644
- Full Baths9
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,936
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Playground, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- ViewNear Golf Course, Street Paved, Golf Course View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market247
- Address6453 Lake Burden View Dr
- SubdivisionKeenes Pointe
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34786
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Non Wood Burning
- ElementaryWindermere Elem
- MiddleBridgewater Middle
- HighWindermere High School
Price Change History for 6453 Lake Burden View Dr, Windermere, FL (MLS® #O5734644)
|Price Reduced||$2,800,000||$50,000 (1.75%)|
|Price Reduced (from $2,900,000)||$2,850,000||$50,000 (1.72%)|
Listing information courtesy of Ameriteam Realty Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 5:15pm EDT.